US Software Company
Fleetworx have been working with this US software provider since 2009. They have a disparate European structure with 600 cars and 1200 car allowances in 18 countries around the EMEA region. They have a total annual category spend of $24.6m.
Fleetworx were appointed to deliver a number of objectives:
- Design and deliver a pan-European choice and operational car policy.
- Reduce TCO by 15% through leverage, internal resource optimisation and streamlined, consistent processes.
- Measure improvements and report costs internally by developing a centralised management reporting platform for all fleet related costs and dynamics.
Fleetworx worked with the company and its supply chain to implement a number of strategies:
- The creation of a pan-European car policy which was applied across all markets
- The renegotiation of supply terms with key lessors and manufacturers
- A review and implementation of a pan-European insurance strategy
- The implementation of an outsourced invoice management and order approval process
Since the implementation of the processes outlined above, Fleetworx have delivered validated savings of $3.5m.